Account Executive - West
Champion and proactively support the sales of Forensic Logic’s solutions to state and local law enforcement agencies across the United States. The role involves seeking and developing new business and driving competitive sales opportunities. The best candidate will have outside sales experience selling to public safety agencies. The account executive should possess an ability to initiate prospecting campaigns via phone and email to prospects and to understand the needs of local law enforcement agencies. The candidate must be comfortable making outbound prospecting calls to all levels of a metropolitan law enforcement agency, and demonstrate a proficiency in our products, conducting compelling product demonstrations bot online and in person. The role involves leveraging our strong partner relationship with Thomson Reuters, given their footprint of Enterprise License Agreements with key agencies. The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in developing Strategic Account Plans, and a track record for achieving sales quotas.
- Identify key agency stakeholders, business partners and account alliances designed to produce sales opportunities.
- Work with partner ecosystem to drive sales; this includes establishing appropriate contractual relationships and negotiating terms for partnering/teaming
- Effectively demonstrate Forensic Logic’s solutions, and articulate the value proposition of information-led decision making to reduce violent crime, drug, firearm, and human trafficking, and other crimes
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels of client organizations
- Participate in pre-sales calls, create and deliver customized presentations (in person or online), create and provide written proposals
- Utilize knowledge of government requirements and contracting mechanisms to determine and position value-added solutions
- Understand the competition in the marketplace and effectively differentiate to the customer Forensic Logic’s unique capabilities and value proposition
- Lead and coordinate in RFI/RFP responses in your territory
- Represent the company at marketing and trade show events, networking activities, and participate in associations, consortiums, and conferences to support sales growth
- Attain assigned sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years successful public safety sales experience required. Be prepared to discuss your assigned quotas and how you achieved or exceeded them
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods, and techniques. Be ready to discuss which sales methodology you follow, and why
- Self starter, highly motivated team player with strong business acumen, superior organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to effectively communicate, understand and gain the trust of multiple levels of a client's organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team player with strong business acumen, superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- Ability to travel to sales training, meetings, and to customer locations
- Proficient in web-based demonstration/meeting platforms, MS Office, Salesforce.com
- Corporate office: Walnut Creek, CA. Territory as assigned; must live in territory.
- Full-time remote position. Home office required.
- Quota carrying sales position. No direct reports. Reports to SVP, Sales
- Must have valid state driver’s license, and ability to travel by air 30-40% of time post-pandemic
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, company match 401k
- Please visit us at ForensicLogic.com/careers