Technical Support Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers' technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
- Respond to customer inquiries, request, support needs promptly and professionally. Keep the customer informed of issue status.
- Take ownership and responsibility for reported issues seeing them through resolution.
- Troubleshoot complex problems on client production systems including multitasking multiple issues.
- Provide technical assistance regarding application changes\modifications.
- Clearly document defects and assist QA and development team to reproduce and verify issues.
- Create knowledge documents for customers and internal use.
- Responds to emergency system down calls as required.
- Prioritize and manage queue.
- Statistics gathering when requested.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Troubleshoot RDBMS including SQL, MySQL, DB2.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft OS, Apache, IIS, IHS, Java code, ETL processes.
- Experience in Jira.
- Experience supporting Web Applications.
- 2+ years' of technical support experience
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree in a technical field and have strong working knowledge in Computer Science
- Must pass full background check
- Certifications in Cloud, Networking and computer related fields a plus