Full Stack Java Developer
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced full stack developer to join our expanding Information Technology team. In this role, you will help develop and design technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company’s success. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Developer roles and responsibilities include Full Stack application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You must have a solid skill set, a desire to continue to grow as a developer, and a team-player mentality.
- Works with the other Architects to ensure consistent architectural approaches & methods are used across Forensic Logic 's products to enable efficient and effective product development
- Participates in the definition of processes, standards & guidelines for architecting software systems, as part of the Architecture function in Forensic Logic
- Design, Coding and deployment of new software applications using Agile practices.
- Analysis and design including requirement gathering and documentation.
- Support of existing software applications including bug fixing and critical issues response.
- Providing technical assistance regarding the environment setup and configuration
- Performing code reviews
- Estimation of project work
- Developing technical direction for the project and ensuring technical quality of the code is delivered
Required Technical Expertise:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Min. 5+ years’ experience Applied Knowledge of Software Development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Significant experience with front end web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, etc...)
- Significant experience building and deploying APIs REST, JSON,
- Source Control Management: Git
- Significant experience developing using micro-services architecture and DevOps Technology such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker.
Preferred Technical & Professional Experience:
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Java Enterprise Architect
- Experience with Test Driven development